Three to one - my wife is a rock star

My wife is a rock star.

Most days during the workweek she is home with the kids. We currently have a 4-year-old, 3-year-old and a 7-month-old. And I know it's tough some days. Especially this time of year when you can't get outside as much.

Yesterday, at the end of the workday, I got a text saying come home I'm not feeling good at all. And my wife rarely complains about feeling sick... so I knew it was bad. So, I had the kids for the rest of the evening while my wife was in bed. I'm not complaining about it, but I just want to acknowledge that 3 kids under 5 to one adult is really tough. I'm probably a wimp but taking care of food, getting them ready for bed, tucking them in, especially when they're used to mom doing things too makes it challenging.

We made it. All the kids went to sleep and didn't get up at all last night... other than our baby (which is still normal).

So... I'm so thankful for Brittany, my wife, who does the three to one like a champ every day, every week. She takes care of our kids and our home so well. I pray she feels better soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure