Cha cha cha cha changes

It's been a year of a lot of change at work. We've hired two new people in the last couple of months. We've incorporated some new platforms for our marketing department. We've had a lot of turn-over in individuals at some of the vendors we work with. We've gained more insight into how things are done. What we like and what's are big hurdles. And we're getting better.

Yet I still see more changes as well. I see more platforms being adopted soon or updated to help our marketing department. I'm seeing new marketing efforts deployed soon to better communicate with our customers. I see potentially new partners that will better help us reach those we want to reach. I see even more change this year again, all in an effort to get better.

As a team we're definitely not going back... we're going forward!

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure