I'm going to start running this week again

It's been a long time since I've regularly worked out. A really long time.

I used to swim every day except Sunday back when I was in high school... maybe that was more than I needed to, but it did develop a very regular routine. Then I went to college and the routine went away. I started working in Chicago and I began running some, which eventually turned into running most days of the week and completing a marathon. And then I made some changes again and eventually ended up in central Illinois and haven't regularly worked out again for probably 10 years. It's time to start a regular routine again. I'm currently 40 right now and I need to not be so sedentary.

I plan to run this afternoon, Tuesday morning, and Thursday morning this week. Here we go trying to get back into a routine.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure