Bracketing photos

I've really enjoyed learning more about photography over the last year and it feels endless. And I believe it truly is.

After talking with a friend that's a professional in the photography business yesterday he mentioned the same thing about photography. He continues to still keep learning in this field. 

As I've been evaluating how to best photograph our rental property over the last week I've learned about bracketing. Which is basically taking 3 photos that are merged into one photo to get the best photo. Basically the more difference in light that you have the larger difference in stops you want to have in order to capture everything. So you can see the view outside through the window as well as everything inside of the house.

I'm a little nervous that I'm not going to take these photos well, but I'm gonna give it my best shot and we'll see what we come up with.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure