Is it even possible?

My email inboxes have a ton of unread emails and very little organization. This goes for my work email and my personal emails. And it kind of bugs me.

Yesterday as I went to open our email account for our rental property I noticed all emails were gone from the inbox. This email account just opened up recently and my brother-in-law really owns this email account, but I also have access to it. The emails weren't really gone, but just filed away and read. I was impressed with my brother-in-law's ability to conquer email... granted there were probably only 20 total emails so far.

But, this got me thinking again. Is it even possible to conquer your email when you have a lot of emails, spam, and unread clogging up your inbox? I think so, but I think the only way to make it happen is to start going after it a certain amount per day. I've been challenged to really get after it. We'll see if I can get my inbox down or not.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure