Our minds are going...

There's a lot of brainpower thinking about the current state of things in our country and the world with the Coronavirus. Thinking about the future and trying to predict things. If there wasn't there wouldn't be a run on toilet paper, hand sanitizer, and masks.

But are we thinking to pray? I know we live in an age when the medical world has a lot of knowledge. There are many illnesses that can be addressed. But, we are finite, we are all going to die someday. And someone else is greater than us who is control of every molecule in our world.

Today is Sunday. And I want to spend time in prayer with my wife and kids asking God for wisdom. Asking God for healing. He can do anything. It doesn't mean he will, but He can. The Coronavirus is bad, but my sin is way worse. And God made a way that I could be redeemed from my sin through Christ.

I don't know how we'll look back on this time period of the spread of the Coronavirus, but I hope it will stir Christians up to share the hope within them and bring more people to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure