Do you know someone for that?

As I was sitting here thinking about what to write about this morning I'm thankful that at my age of 40 I have people I can go to for different things that I have a personal connection with somehow.

I'm thankful for Craig Moore who handles our insurance. Thankful for Travis Critten and Todd Sauder who are our financial advisors. I'm glad we have Scott Sauder for electrical work. And Nate Kern for plumbing work. I'm thankful for my brother-in-law, Chad Herman, for just about any kind of home advice. Thankful for my parents and my in-laws for just about anything.

I was originally thinking this morning and the last few days that with how bad things have gotten with COVID-19 that if there are ways for me to support those that help me and my family I want to. And I was thinking about writing short posts about how they support help us... maybe I still will. I know testimonials/reviews are really helpful, so I'll see what transpires here.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure