Gratitude attitude

Of any time in my life. Now is a time to give thanks. To think of others. I still find myself very selfish, even during these times.

I'm thankful for my neighbor across the street who manages a Lowe's and has figured out how to keep it going and provide people with home needs even though many of his employees have taken time off and he's having a hard time finding others to fill their spots.

I'm thankful for my inlaws that have graciously allowed me to work in their basement as I work remotely since I think I would have a really hard time with 3 little kids working from our home. I'm also thankful for all of those that are working from home while having kids at home too and are able to make things happen, like Caleb Smith or Bryan Jackson.

I'm thankful for lunches with my kids during the week.

I'm thankful for those that are working the tough jobs. Like another co-worker's wife who is working with COVID-19 patients at OSF. And for others that are choosing to be around many people to help out with this virus.

I'm thankful for the electricians at 360 Electric who came and took care of our electric issues at home this week.

For churches that are sending out emails, videos, and continuing to be there for their congregations.

For everyone that is continuing to work in the midst of this pandemic. Thank you.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure