Scheduling it out

So I write this blog post just about every morning. It's one of the ways I start my day and I enjoy it. It helps get my brain going. It's my best time to write.

I could write a bunch of posts all at once and then schedule them out ahead of time. It might be more efficient, but I like the idea of writing every day and there's always something from the previous day that comes to mind that I can write about.

I've also started handling social media for our vacation rental property and throwing that in as part of the morning routine, but being consistent with it has been challenging. Because it involves images, text, hashtags, etc. there's more to it and to do it on a whim in the morning has been a challenge. So I've started scheduling them out on Facebook and I've found some tools for scheduling on Instagram as well that I'm going to look into which allow me to already have the posts ready to go and then the posts just release when I want them to.

That way we continue to get good frequency on social without the frequency on my part of many mornings a week or other times during the day.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure