What day is it?

My wife asked me what day it was last night.

And that's when it really hit me that this stay at home thing has changed things. It's tougher to even know what day it is. Every day seems similar when you don't get out.

My wife asked that I lead our family more and think about what we can do as a family since it's just us now. It's tough for me when I get criticized. I don't like to hear I'm doing things well. Yet I realize I could do way more. I could think of ways for us to do some things as a family regularly that point our kids and my wife towards God... and myself.

It's easy for me to get engrained in a task, in work, and now on our vacation rental property. It's tougher for me to think about how I really help my family grow.

God, today, help me think about my family. Help me love my kids and wife. I want our kids to understand the gospel. I desire for our kids to know you and follow you. Help me get creative like I am for work, with my family and what we do together. I don't want to just get through the evenings... I want to honor You in them and teach our kids about You.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure