5 months into the year

We're 5 months into 2020 and the last 2 have been totally different than we expected with COVID-19.

How are things going? Did you have some plans for the year? How are you doing with them?

I made some plans and it was good to go back and look at them today because I've got a ways to go. I think it might be good for me to just set some shorter goals than the bigger ones I started with.

For one I need to read another book this month. And for another, I need to tackle organizing the cluttered side of our basement before the end of this month.

The other things written down were; finalize a family mission statement, regular workouts, bible study with my wife, and write a kids' book. It's easy to get frustrated when looking at these things as I haven't spent much time on them lately at all, but there's still time. I'm gonna do it.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure