500 posts

Today marks 500 posts written on my blog. It's kind of hard for me to believe. Starting this blog I knew things like this would be possible, but I also knew it wasn't going to start on the first day. It was going to be a long daily grind of continuing to write every day.

Some days it's hard to think of what to write, and other days it's really easy. A lot of times I look at the stats on my blog and they're nothing to write about. I didn't start this blog for anyone else except to get better at writing. I'm actually surprised at the number of people that do read what I write.

I guess today's post is more of an encouragement to anyone who might be considering a blog, a podcast, something where you show up regularly. Do it and keep doing it. With consistency, you'll end up creating a lot and learning a lot.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure