A walk, creek, and s'mores

Yesterday was so nice. Our family enjoyed it out here at my sister's.

We took a walk down their lane in the morning before it got hot. The kids played on a slip 'n slide. We went down to their creek and stuck our feet in. Our kids played a ton with their cousins. It was really a pretty relaxing day. We sat on the porch swing. I help my brother-in-law build a little rock wall in their landscaping. And we ended the day by watching "Call of the Wild" and a campfire with S'mores.

And now I'm up for another day. The sun just peaked over the trees. There's a mist blanketing the valley. I have to squint just a little to take it all in. There are all kinds of wildlife noises.

It's good.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure