Last day working remotely

I started working remotely on March 16th because of COVID-19 and today is May 29th. Over 2 whole months working from my in-laws' basement.

I will be going back to working from the office on Monday next week. And it's kind of bittersweet. I've enjoyed working at my in-laws' place. It's been nice to see my kids and wife over lunch. Walking or riding my bike to work has been nice too. I'm going to miss it.

The hardest part of this as far as work is concerned has just been feeling out of the loop with my co-workers. Having only a call or two some times a week has made it difficult to know what's going on. What my priorities should be. So I look forward to hopefully more communication.

It's definitely been simpler working remotely as well. No major concerns about wiping things down. Or being too close to someone else. Or wearing a mask. I will miss some of that as well.

So thanks Tim and Jeanne for letting me work from your basement for over 2 months! You are awesome!

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure