So who's renting?

My family and 3 other families purchased an 8 bedroom home in Gulf Shores about 2 months ago now and we've been booked every week since we put it up for rent. Which is awesome.

But I'm curious now about what type of people are renting our place. Who the decision-makers are. My brother-in-law who is doing the bookings said he's not seeing a trend yet, which is a little hard for me to believe, but it may be too early.

My guess is that those that are heavily influencing the decision are women that are moms or grandmas. It's a hunch, not a fact. But looking at those that are following us on Facebook it's heavily older women and not many men.

This is just a curious thought for the day... maybe by next year, we'll have a better idea.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure