Thankfulness

When I struggle to know what to write in the morning a post about thankfulness is always a good go-to. Today I'm thankful there are still groceries in the store. I'm thankful for a healthy family. I'm thankful we can listen to God's word online and read our bibles. I'm thankful for a restful sleep last night in a bed in a home. I'm thankful for family close by. I'm thankful for a job where I can continue to work. I'm thankful for ways that we can communicate with others that we can't see right now. I'm thankful that it is warming up outside. I'm thankful for music that we can listen to. I'm thankful for a computer that works and a phone that works. I'm thankful for a mower that works (see my post from yesterday). I'm thankful for good neighbors.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure