Working from home or remotely

It's tough to stay motivated when you don't see any of your co-workers. What should you work on today?

The days run together.

There are tons of distractions even if you stay at your desk. You can check your email. Your social media. Google something. How do you stay focused?

Two things have started helping me that I picked up off of some webinars.

Only check email twice a day for a block of 30 minutes each and stay focused on answering emails and filing away quickly.

Secondly, pick 3 things to focus on for the day. Write down the thing and what you need to do to accomplish it along with how much time it will take you to do it. Set a timer when you start each one and give yourself that much time of interrupted work time. I really like this idea as it helps me stay focused and have goals for the day versus working from my email.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure