Almost halfway through 2020

We're almost halfway through 2020! What a year it's been. This was the first year in a while where I set some goals for myself. Unfortunately many of them I still haven't hit yet. Then there are other things that weren't even on my radar that happened. The big one was purchasing a rental property in Gulf Shores with my siblings' families and wife's brother's family. Along with that came learning all kinds of things and we're still learning.

Then there's been being quarantined for about 2 months because of COVID-19. With that came working from my in-laws' basement. And this past month there's been a lot of unrest in our nation around the treatment of blacks in our country. And by the end of the year, we will have another presidential election. 

Did you have some resolutions for the new year? What were they? How has all that's happened impacted them? Has it made it harder or easier?

I know some of the things that were on my list were writing a kid's book... nothing happening there. Working out regularly... same there, nada. Reading 6 books is coming, but I've only finished 1 book and started a couple others. We've made some progress on organizing the basement, but we've got a ways to go still. The mission statement for our family hasn't seen any progress in a while. I'm also just kind of tired already starting this week. I had a hard time getting going this morning.

I guess the positive side of this is there's still half of a year to go. I'm not giving up yet.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure