I'm gonna figure it out

I did some Googling and YouTubing yesterday around building a WordPress website and they really make it look easy and the websites look awesome. But, I can't figure out some of the steps. Maybe it's because the videos are older and WordPress has changed some. Maybe it's because I didn't purchase my domain name in the same way they did. But it feels like there are extra costs for add-ons that they are using.

One of the big buzz words that I kept running across is Elementor, the #1 Free WordPress Builder. But it seems like there's still a cost to using it.

As I dig more into website building though it feels like it has become a designers game with these tools. Gone are the days that you have to now to code. As long as you have good design sense, can write, and now how to use design tools you can design a killer website.

There are a few things that you have to get right from the beginning on WordPress and that might be part of where I started out wrong, but once those are correct, you're golden. I'm excited to crack this open again thanks to Google and YouTube and those that have put together some videos on how to make a website.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure