The discipline of blogging

I've written about this a few times I know. Some mornings I sit and stare at a blank screen for a while. It would be really easy to check my Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, email, or something else to distract me from the blinking cursor. But I typically don't. I sit and think and wait for something to write about for the morning.

I have my own deadline each morning to have written something on my blog and I've been doing it for a year and a half now. It started as a way to get better at writing for myself and I hope that I'm making progress, but it's become a habit that I do enjoy.

I don't remember really liking English or Language Arts classes in school. I wish I took more interest in them. I enjoyed writing some, but I didn't really like the rules part of grammar.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure