What gets you excited?

What kind of things get you excited?

I really enjoy learning new skills. I like seeing something that I've never done before and mastering it. For example, I've realized that it's now very possible to create a good website by myself. Not a huge corporate website, but a basic website. There are enough tools out there that take some mastery and skill and use the design capabilities I already have that I can do it. So I'm working on making it happen for our vacation rental property.

I also enjoy creating things. Starting from a blank sheet and ending with a finished product. Seeing print ads in a magazine. Seeing social media posts posted by one of our dealers. Seeing signage out as I'm driving. I enjoy seeing something I created or helped create make it out into the world and others believe it's good enough to use to promote their business.

These are just a couple things that get me excited.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure