Do you need your logo to be vector?

I found a really good service a while back through Stickermule that will turn almost any raster image into a vector image for you for what I would consider cheap. The cost is $29 and the turn around time is about 24 hours! I tried it out with about 30 dealer logos that came to us as raster images and need to be converted. They turned out better than the originals that were sent.

I could have never done them all that quick or that well. Sometimes it's better to hire things out than do them yourself. It probably saved me days of work. I would totally recommend this service through Stickermule.

What are some ways that you could be more productive? Are there things that you could outsource instead of doing them yourself?

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure