Thankful for brother-in-laws

I have four brother-in-laws and no brothers.

Each one of them is unique and I'm thankful for each one. One is extremely entrepreneurial and knows a ton about construction. One is one of the best cooks I've ever eaten a meal from. One is very mechanically minded and isn't afraid to tackle a project. And one is probably one of the most knowledgeable people I know that can remember just about anything.

There you have it, my brother-in-laws in four sentences. It's been a while since I've written a thankful post and it's always a good exercise for me. It makes me think of how many good things God has given me. I'll never forget when my sister and brother-in-law took me into their home when I needed it. I know it probably wasn't easy with two little kids and I was a mess at the time too. That was about ten years ago and since then they've lived in California, back to Illinois, and now Alabama. I'm extremely thankful for them.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure