Thankfulness

One thing that I hope to never get tired of is writing is posts of thankfulness.

I'm thankful for a wife that takes care of our kids almost every day, week after week. I'm thankful for the home that we have. I'm thankful for the town that we live in. I'm thankful for our three kids that make me smile every day. I'm thankful to have both my parents, my wife's parents, and my grandparents all living within less than a mile of our house. I'm thankful for a job. I'm also thankful for the employees that manage the company that I work at. I'm thankful for the solid group of co-workers that I get to labor alongside. I'm thankful for a country where we have many freedoms.

It's easy to complain about how things are. It's easy to be discontent. But, there are always things to be thankful for and it's good to go through the exercise expressing thankfulness.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure