2021

What will 2021 be like? It's only 3 months away. Who will be our president? Will there continue to be riots? Will there still be fear around COVID-19? Will we know more about the virus?

Do 3 months and a new year even make a difference? We tend to put markers on things and think that at the end of a timeline things will be different. We say things about getting through this time or it will be interesting to see what happens when this is all over.

I don't know what 2021 will be like. I don't think it will be like the beginning of 2020. But in the meantime, I want to be praying for our community, our leaders, and our country. There's more and more division and I don't see things getting more united. I see the divides getting greater.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure