Good gift-giver

I used to think I was a good gift-giver... and I enjoyed giving gifts. But, I'm not so sure anymore since I've been married. You see my wife is not a big gifts person, in general, she'd rather have some quality time with someone than get a gift. She's also super practical, so she likes practical gifts.

I'm still trying to figure it out and in the process, I feel like opportunities come up really fast like her birthday or Christmas. So, we're about a week away from her birthday and I don't have anything figured out. I'd kind of like to get her a nice photo book made from the last few years, but it's a decent amount of effort to get that pulled off and it probably won't be done by her birthday.

I would guess that just doing things that make her feel like she's thought of would make for a good birthday for her. And maybe that's where I should start.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure