Random Saturday

We're into September of 2020. It's been a long year, but these last four months typically go by quickly. I'm sure they won't be quite the same as they have been in the past. I can't imagine there will be huge lines for Black Friday this year, but Cyber Monday might be really big. Lines for other things like Santa probably won't look the same either.

This weekend is Labor Day Weekend. The weekend where you take a trip or get a bunch of stuff done at home. We won't be taking a trip and I'm not sure what all we'll get done at home. My wife wants to repaint a desk, so that will probably get done. I'd love to see us get more of our stuff put away and organized if we're able to this weekend. It seems like our life is a lot of picking up and putting things away or finding a home for them with little kids.

Mac our youngest also woke up at 4:30AM this morning to start our Labor Day weekend and went back to bed a couple times, but he's now up for good at 6AM.

God. Help me this morning to love my wife and kids. I pray for a weekend that is joyful for all of us. Give me your creativity that our family would be able to do somethings together that are fun. Help us to see how big you are and how small and dependent we are upon you.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure