Rocky Glen Park and a Simba costume

We went hiking with all 3 kids yesterday at Rocky Glen Park and had a good time. It's a little tough with small kids especially when you hike down in the bottom area, but we did alright. I know the kids enjoyed it. 

And my son just woke up as I was writing this carrying his Simba costume. My sister dropped a few things for us over the weekend and one of the things was the Simba costume. He's had that costume on most of the day yesterday and as I type he has it on right now. He didn't wear it hiking yesterday or swimming, but I'm sure he would have if he could. 

Baer just cracks me up because he's always got one or two things that are his "favorite" thing for a few days and then it's on to another one or two things.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure