That project

I've got to get that project done. I ran out of materials. The kids need to stay out of the way. It will just be a little bit longer. 

Have you ever had scenarios play out like this over a weekend? I do. I feel like it's the challenge of owning your own home and keeping up with it. The other side of this is spending time with my wife and kids.

Yesterday I ended up running to the hardware store 3 times. To times in the town we live in and then once I had to go to the next town over. It took longer than I expected for sure.

How much time should I devote to projects? What actually needs to get done versus what do I just want to do? I know my family is important so I don't want to neglect them.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure