Where did it go?

I got out of bed at 5:30 it's now 6:09. Where did the last 39 minutes go?

I got distracted. I made some coffee, checked some boxes on a health app, then sat down to read the bible, read the blog, and write,... It wasn't until about 6 that I started those last three things because I decided to open up Instagram, Facebook, Google, and my email. All of those are bottomless. They're easy to get into and hard to get out of and should be reserved for rewards, not starts to the day.

Of course, if you want to start your day on Instagram, Facebook, and Google or Twitter feel free to. I just know they're really good at sucking time out of your day fast. 

Where did it go? Down the "social" hole.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure