$49 for more

I've come to the end of what you can get done with the free version of Elementor. I know there are workarounds, but the extra time it takes to figure them out with other apps would be saved by just biting the bullet and moving up to the paid version.

Things like having different headers aren't possible in the free version of Elementor. And you can't create a blog easily in the free version. It's tougher to have consistent fonts, colors, as well in the free version. There's probably more that I might never use that's part of the paid version for $49 a year as well, but I think I'm coming to the conclusion that there's definitely value in the paid version.

Once I start using it I'll let you know here.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure