My early morning

I love quiet early mornings. Grabbing a cup of coffee, sitting on the couch, and preparing for the day. This time of year it's getting colder outside and I can tell in our house a little and pulling a big blanket over me as I read or type just has a good feeling about it.

No one is up yet. It's relaxing to me. The crazy hasn't kicked in yet. Sometimes I think it'd be good to try and actually do some picking up or cleaning this early in the morning, but that never happens. It's typically more about trying to think through what I'm going to try and accomplish today, reading the bible, praying, and writing.

Right now it's 7:10 AM and no one is up yet and that's pretty abnormal. Usually, I hear some little feet around 6 something. Enjoying a few more minutes of quiet.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure