Not sharing plans

I said to myself last night I'm gonna run this morning. That's as far as I got. This morning I didn't get up until about 7AM... I justified it because yesterday was a long day with an early morning, but I didn't go to bed too late. The other thing is I'm in Georgia and they're an hour ahead so it was really 6AM. 

Had I told my wife I was going to run or some co-workers I more likely would have done it. That isn't always true, but I would say a lot of times if I say I'm going to do something I'll follow through.

So, tomorrow morning I'm going to run. I brought running clothes and the weather down here is great. So, I'm going to do it.

What are your plans for the day today? Have you shared the ones that you're less excited about that you still want to do with someone? Let's get after it today.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure