Submitting work

We all like being recognized for work well done. I'm working on entries for the annual National Agri-Marketing Awards this week and it takes a decent amount of time to get them all together. Cutting boards, taping boards, mounting the work, writing up the entries, printing it all out, and then getting them mailed out to the entries office. It's only Tuesday morning, but I'm hoping I can get these wrapped up and out by tomorrow.

I've been submitting these entries for the last 4 or 5 years and in the last 2 years, we've received first place at nationals... which I think is a big deal. Especially when you look at some of the competition like Pioneer, John Deere, Bayer, and Case IH. Then there's also the fact that we do most of our work in house and we're going up against a lot of agencies.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure