The crazy

The crazy started early this morning at 6AM and I had the day off today. Josie got up at 6 because I thought I set her alarm on her clock for 7 and for some reason it went off at 6. Then about 15 minutes later Baer got up and then 15 minutes later Mac was up. So I put Mac back to bed, but he woke back up by 7 I think. Since the kids were up I let them watch an old episode of "Dennis the Menace" and then we got going with breakfast. It's 8AM now and we're all wide awake. 

Not much of a plan for the day today at this point. I'd say the mornings when I don't get much quiet time are definitely harder. And sometimes I throw a pity party for myself thinking wouldn't it be nice if I had more quiet time. Of course I could have gotten up earlier, but I didn't. The day is going so I better to.

I need to be thankful for these kids that I have. I really am. They're not going to be little like they are right now forever.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure