The plan

What will you do today?

Today is halfway through the week. It's a Wednesday. Today I plan to work about 8 hours from home... the new normal since COVID became a reality earlier this year. What will I work on? That's a good question. Probably the highest priority is some new material around a newer product that needs to be put together for next week. But, then there's catching up on emails, a couple of new platforms we're incorporating for our dealer network that need more attention, a new dealer initiative, and there are probably some things I'm forgetting as well.

How do you prioritize? Then once I'm done working I'm done really done for the day. Upstairs I have 3 kids and a wife that will require my attention for the rest of the day? What will we do? I know we'll have a meal together. Tonight we have Awana Cubbies. So either I or my wife will take our older 2 kids to that and the other will stay at home with Mac.

Then our plan for the rest of the week is to have a couple days off on Thursday and Friday plus the weekend, but we don't have many plans at this point other than a date on Saturday afternoon.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure