Want to be better

Yes. I look at the photos that I take currently with our DSLR camera and though I've learned some I still want to get better. I like to think if I only had a better camera I could take better photos. I also think if I only knew photo editing in Lightroom better my photos would look better. How much better can I get? How many things can you be good at?

I think I've gotten a better understanding of lighting for sure when taking a photo. I'm not great at the composition of the photo though with a group of people. And then getting good at using my camera... well I typically shoot in aperture priority mode with a high aperture setting and I let the camera adjust the ISO and f-stop for me. A lot of my photos still turn out blurry and I haven't totally figured out why either. I think I have a hard time getting my focus locked where I want to or I'll have one person in focus and then another not-so-much.

I hope one day I'll get there. But for now, I'll just keep practicing and asking for help and trying to learn.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure