A President? United?

It's Saturday morning. We are four days past election day now and we don't know who the new President of the United States is. Many said there would be a lot of chaos after the election either way and so far we haven't seen that to my knowledge. I don't have any idea how long it's gonna take to get the presidency sorted out. I'm also not going to lose a lot of sleep over it. We definitely are a very divided country at this point. That is clear.

I don't know whether we will become united again or not. 

Sometimes listening to political reporting of the kind of words used in our political system about one another reminds me of elementary school. Lots of name-calling from the media, the influential, the officials, and the public. There seems to be no filter. 

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure