Hand in my pocket

Why do I do it? I have no clue. When I'm brushing my teeth I typically put my left hand in my pocket. More of a random thought than anything else this morning.

While on the subject of brushing teeth I totally recommend an electric toothbrush. My wife is a dental hygenist and while she doesn't use one after a few dental checkups where my teeth needed a lot of cleaning I've found using an electric toothbrush has helped me keep my teeth cleaner. Especially in those harder to reach back areas. Plus, the toothbrush has a timer on it so you know when you've brushed long enough.

The other thing that I've been doing since I've been married is flossing regularly. I admit I still don't like doing it, but it's become a habit (like blogging) and I typically do it. My two recommendations if you have more challenging dentist visits is to invest in an electric toothbrush and start flossing every day. I'm not a dental expert at all, but I'd say these have probably made a difference for me.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure