Helping hands

Thanks to my neighbor Mike across the street for letting me borrow his grinder and his wheelbarrow. Thanks to my neighbor Ben across the street who let me borrow a piece of wood to get our heat pump off the ground. Thanks to my neighbor Bob next door who help me and my wife get our heat pump raised up and level. Thanks to my mother-in-law who helped me move dirt all afternoon. Thanks to my wife who watched the kids and helped move dirt as well. Plus, thanks to my daughter who helped me move dirt too. It was a family project yesterday with help from my neighbors at times as we keep working on wrapping up this basement wall repair project.

Also, thankful to Billy Daniels who is bringing pea gravel on Monday morning to fill the hole. He's been giving me a lot of help over the last week to get this project done. And I'm thankful for my brother-in-law Chad who has helped me make decisions on how much dirt to move around the house, whether I can use a certain product, how to do the project, how to finish it... he's probably tired of me calling him.

My blog is probably tired of me writing about this as it's consumed a lot of time lately and so it's on my mind. This morning as I get ready for church and look at the yard it feels like we're almost done. I'm thankful for all the helping hands that have helped me get this project done.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure