Running, dancing,...

Sunday we tried to rest. We know we should, but I tend to still see things to do and it doesn't end up being restful. Yesterday it was restful.

I did clean off my wife's phone because it was almost totally full of photos. We got our kids out of the house for a bit and ran over to my parents to see them for a bit and then walked back home.  I danced with the kids in our basement for a while to some Rend Co. Kids music. We also made a "Give Thanks" sign for our front window for Thanksgiving. And for dinner last night we grilled hamburgers and made some homemade sweet potato fries and coleslaw. Oh and then we played Go Fish at the end of the night with the older two kids.

It was a full day and restful in the sense that we didn't do a bunch of projects/work, but we just enjoyed time together as a family.

I don't think I've mentioned this on here either, but Mac has learned how to nod his head to say yes. He still won't say yes, but he's started nodding and it's pretty cute. It's really exaggerated with his up and down and movement.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure