Unexpected help

I've been getting a lot of help lately with the basement project. I'm thankful for it.

Yesterday as we closed in on finishing the project. We got the pea gravel dumped in and then my dad showed up (he said he was coming), but I didn't realize he was going to help me out a little. He came and offered up some materials he had to cover the pea gravel. Then he blew and rake our leaves for us and then ran a few errands for me picking up 20 bags of topsoil and picking up a rototiller to chop up the soil for me so I could get the ground leveled.

Today it's supposed to rain a little bit, so the last thing I need to do this morning is connect the gutter downspout so we have the water draining away from the house. Then we wait and see what happens in the basement.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure