Should I write or should I stop?

I'm 717 posts in on my blog. It's also the week between Christmas and New Years'. A week when I have a lot of ideas of things to do, but then get lazy typically and don't do a lot. I've had thoughts lately of do I keep doing this writing thing or do I stop? I still enjoy it and I think it will be fun to go back and read posts later.

It's been fun the last few days watching my kids celebrate Christmas. We've been with my in-laws and my wife's family. My older son seemed exhausted yesterday a lot of the day... I think he had so much excitement the last couple of days that he was kind of in a haze yesterday. My daughter was loving everything she opened up even the hand soap. I mentioned this earlier, but we are so thankful that our kids appreciate the gifts they get. Even our youngest seems to be having a blast. Last night he was trying to say every word that his cousins were trying to get him to say. Most of them all sounded the same, but it's fun to see him trying. Lots of "baa", "ma", and "pa".

I've been enjoying finishing up the last book in the Wingfeather Saga. I've got about 200 pages left. A couple other things I want to do before the weekend is clean up our basement and work on our vacation rental website as well as organizing and cleaning up our photos.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure