Couldn't sleep

Is it because we're getting ready for a trip? Is it because one of our kids woke me up at 2:30 and another kid woke me up at 3? Is it because sometimes my mind just gets going? I don't know, but what I do know is starting at about 2:30 until probably 4:30 I didn't sleep, and then I fell asleep for an hour, and then I was up.

The other thing I know is when you have little kids you just learn to function on less sleep and sometimes it's just a normal abnormal night sleep.

I think our whole family is a little excited about getting away for a while. We'll see how it goes. It's gonna be 16 kids (all cousins) and the oldest is 12! And we're going to try to do some work on our rental property with all that going on! This is the second year we're doing it. Last year was probably a lot more work than this year will be... since we just purchased the property last year and it needed some love. This year it's a lot of smaller projects and clean up.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure