Don't worry

I think we all tend to do this from time to time or maybe all the time. But we are told in Matthew 6 to not worry. God provides and He is sovereign. What does worrying do anyway? Does it get us anywhere? It's typically things that are out of our control and we don't know with surety how they will end up.

The coronavirus has brought all kinds of worry with it. Should I be with my family? Am I sick? Are what I'm experiencing symptoms? What if I have it and then give it to someone who is older and they have serious health complications? Should I go to work? Should I work from home? Should I go anywhere? These things can paralyze us... but we have minds that are able to think through the issues and we can make the best decision for us and our family and those around us and then trust that God knew all about this way before it happened. Don't worry.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure