The Release Radar

It's Friday and one thing I enjoy on Fridays is the "Release Radar" from Spotify. I know I've mentioned it before in a post, but there's just something about new music curated around artists I enjoy listening to that I like. 

Some weeks you open it up and there's a song that just really hits you and then there are other weeks where everything seems just kind of blah, but you never know. You might even stumble across a new artist that you didn't know about that you like.

There's one other area of Spotify that I've enjoyed more than others and that's under Browse in the Discover area. They have an area called top recommendations for you and also artists selected based on artists I like. I've found that to be a great resource for finding new artists that I didn't know about before that I like.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure