The start of something new

Today is the start of the Winter Conference and I'm usually on my way into the office by now, but I'm sitting at home on the couch with no plans to be at the office at all. I plan to go to one of the 27 remote locations on Thursday this week. One thing that was the same this year is I couldn't sleep that well last night, but I don't think this time it was due to Winter Conference starting the next day I just think I was restless in general.

This year for the first time ever at Precision Planting we won't have our Winter Conference at our headquarters with thousands of people coming through there. We have 27 remote locations this year with almost 70 different event dates, plus a whole bunch of dealer hosted watch parties this Friday. We took a big risk because we believed that in-person events were by far a better option than anything simulcasted to people's homes. We started with 32 events I believe and ended this morning with 27. We're looking forward to seeing how many people are able to come to our events between all of the events this week and the dealership watch parties on Friday. It could be our biggest Winter Conference yet, but it's going to be our hardest to quantify.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure