What the heck?

I don't know what to think anymore. I tend to think 2021 is going to be just as crazy as 2020 was, maybe more. With the latest news of people taking over the Capitol building yesterday in favor of Trump, our world is getting crazier and crazier. 

I more so want to just document that things like this have happened. It makes me wonder what other countries now think of our nation. One of the most powerful countries in the world with tons of internal fighting that's ripping our country apart. It's hard for me to look at the things I read and see and believe that we can really still say, "In God we trust." or "God bless the U.S.A." There seems to be a lot of corruption within our government and leaders, many opposing agendas and many leaders with their own agendas. We have a huge amount of debt as a country yet we act as if we don't.

I'm thankful that through all of this and going into a new year I can say that I believe that there is a God and He is sovereign over everything. He sees what goes on. It's all part of His plan ultimately. Proverbs 21:1 says, "The king's heart is a stream of water in the hand of the LORD; he turns it wherever he will." I find great comfort in this verse that those that have been appointed believe they're in charge, but God is still sovereign over them.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure