Heading back again

In a little over 2 weeks I'll be back in Gulf Shores again. A week ago I never would have believed you if you told me this. We found a place that needs some major fixing up and the price was right so we bought it and between me and my brother-in-laws we're heading down for a week of demo and fixing it up so we can rent it this year. We're basically doing something similar to what we did last year, but this place needs more work.

I'm pumped and still a little in disbelief that our offer was accepted so quickly. We looked at the place last Friday, put an offer on it on Saturday and the offer was accepted on Monday this week. Now it's a scramble to get a plan in place, purchase materials and stuff for the place over the next 3 weeks and wrap it all up by the second week of March. 

The address is 2898 W Beach Blvd in Gulf Shores. We're still trying to think of a name for her. We've thrown around Little Lady and Little Bitty. One of my sisters said the place is quaint and cute. It's definitely a fixer upper. I'm really excited to see how it ends up turning out... it's gonna be a grueling week of work.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure