My music service got hacked

Yesterday I spent time with a Spotify customer service person on chat for a while because someone evidently hacked into our account. While my wife was playing some music at home all of a sudden music with explicit lyrics started playing and it kept switching songs every time she tried to play something. It took logging out of everything and resetting our password 4 times to get things fixed, but their customer service person was able to get us taken care of.

I'm thankful for people that are willing to help others out with their problems. Even if it starts with a chatbot. I was able to get to a real person and they were able to fix things pretty quickly for us. She also said this won't happen again to us. I hope not, but I don't know how they can guarantee that.

Popular posts from this blog

Are you thankful?

Sending notes

Choose your own adventure